- Guests must follow all security and conduct regulations while in hotel grounds.
- The Hotel is not responsible for guest’s actions or guest security outside hotel grounds.
- The hotel recommends that our guests keep all valuables in the security boxes provided for such purpose. The Hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of personal belongings left unattended or mishandled by guests.
- As additional services the hotel can assist guests to procure personal transportation, guided tours and courier services. It is to be noted that these and other such services are provided by third parties and therefore the Hotel will not be responsible for the way such services are provided. Any inquiries or claims must be directed to the service provider.
- Guests may order food or room service from an external provider. The Hotel will not be responsible for the way such services are provided. Any inquiries or claims must be directed to the service provider.
- We encourage guests to report to the hotel Manager any maintenance problem that they may encounter in their room or in hotel grounds. The Hotel will take suitable actions to repair and correct such problems.
- Only registered guests may stay and or visit hotel suites.
By confirming their stay at the Hotel, guests acknowledge they have read, understand and accept these rules.